Gritz Pools offers pool closing services that prepare your pool for the winter months and helps ensure it will be ready to open again next summer. Choose from the following services:
- Underground lines blown and plugged to prevent freeze damage
- Filter, pump and motor drained and drain plugs removed
- D.E. filters and cartridges opened and cleaned
- Sand filters backwashed
- Heaters turned off and drained
- Closing chemicals added
- Ladders, handrails, and diving board removed
- Existing safety cover installed
Services start at: $180.00
- Your safety cover should be readily accessible.
- Eyeballs/Jets/Plugs removed from your pool will be placed in the pump basket, unless otherwise noted by customer.
- All ladders/diving boards/handrails will be placed by pool side.
- The pool will be winterized in the condition it is found when we arrived.
- If you have leaves and debris in the pool we DO NOT clean pool before putting cover on.
- It is not recommended to lower a vinyl liner pool, it should remain full.
Concrete Pool Information
Customers are responsible to have the water at the required level. If it is not lowered and we have to drop the level there will be an additional $20.00 PER 15 MINUTES for us to drop the water level. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TILE DAMAGE OVER THE WINTER.
Book Your Service
Please customize your service options below.