Easy to install, service and maintain, TriStar outpeforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency and value.
Pool Pump Features:
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes (including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features)
- In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations or fountains
- Advanced hydraulic design delivers superior flow, energy efficiency and value
- Higher flow rates can allow for stepping down in pump horsepower
- Threaded 2″ x 2-1/2″ CPVC union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
- Impeller/diffuser system with anti-rotational brass insert/lock screw configuration prevents impeller spin-off
- Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleaning. No-rib design insures easy debris removal
- Tri-lock cam and ramp strainer cover design seals with less than a quarter turn
- Crystal clear strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
- Pressure testable to 50 pso maximum
- Service-ease design: power-end assembly (motor/impeller/diffuser) can be removed without disturbing plumbing or mounting connections, simply by removing six bolts
- Second base included to align TriStar with other models for easy retrofit installations
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 10′ above water level)
The TriStar Pump features heavy-duty, high-performance pump technology. Easy to install, service and maintain, TriStar outpeforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency and value. It’s the first to feature a large, no-rib strainer basket design that’s quick and easy to clean. TriStar bases allow it to seamlessly retrofit into existing pool systems.